- This event has passed.
Psalms, Hymns & Spiritual Songs Benefit Concert
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A joyful celebration of timeless, treasured music featuring a mass choir, special guest artists, visual arts.
Storytellers Creative Arts (SCA) announces its second annual Psalms, Hymns & Spiritual Songs Concert to be held Sunday, November 6, at 6:00 p.m. ET, at First Presbyterian Church of Bonita Springs, 9751 Bonita Beach Rd. S.E., Bonita Springs, FL 34135.
Music lovers of all ages are invited to experience a joy-filled evening of hymns and special music representing genres from gospel, jazz and bluegrass, to classical, with audience participation. There will also be a musical tribute to all veterans and an art exhibition, the Art of the Song, featuring works by notable artists. Naples vocalist, and accomplished dancer Susan Clayton is concert chair.
The concert will feature a mass choir, a 30-piece orchestra, as well as guest artists and performers including:
• Dr. Bill Barnett, founder and president of Storytellers Creative Arts, host, and vocalist.
• Tamra Richardt, accomplished concert pianist, consultant, and television personality.
• Jeffrey Faux, Director of Sacred Arts, First Presbyterian Church in Bonita Springs, and former Artistic Director and Conductor of the Fort Myers Symphonic Mastersingers and Naples Philharmonic Choir.
• Dr. Robert Petterson, best-selling author, and master storyteller with the amazing stories behind the music.
• Amy Bright, amazing vocalist in all genres, Lead Vocalist with the Naples Big Band, Praise and Worship Leader.
• Dr. Jeff Leigh, classical-crossover violinist, Fellow at both Tanglewood and Aspen Music Festivals
• Luis Brito, accomplished Southwest Florida premier bassist
• Chad Craig, Naples Florida premier percussionist and music educator.
• Christi Cole, vocalist, musician, and worship leader, as well as numerous charitable performances.
• Martha Christian, accomplished recording artist – singer and songwriter
• Notable professional visual artists – Timothy Botts, Ken Vitor, Cheri Dunnigan, Peter Bakelaar, Michael Belk, Carri Colvin, Richard Diedrich, Sue Riger, Collin Rowland, Alison Shepard, and Evan Hildebrandt, will be featured at “The Art of the Song” Exhibition, open at 5:00 pm prior to the concert.
. . .and more!
Concertgoers will also hear stories of hope and healing from individuals served by Storytellers Creative Arts.
Get your tickets. Reserve your spot today!
Concert admission is free, although donations are appreciated and will help offset concert production costs. Tickets are required and are available at: https://
firstpresbyterianchurch. regfox.com/psalms-hymns-and- spiritual-songs or call (239) 992-3410 Invite friends and family!