- This event has passed.
LOVE THAT DRESS!
August 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
Do you love a good bargain? You can shop guilt-free at Love That Dress! — the “ultimate feel-good shopping spree” supporting PACE Center for Girls. It’s a festive night of passion and fashion. And this year marks the 10th anniversary event.
Christin Collins and Trish Leonard are the event founders and honorary chairs for this unique fundraiser which combines “girls night out” fun with bargain shopping, charitable giving and recycling of formalwear (plus casual styles, too). The event offers more than 2,000 donated new and gently used dresses, shoes, handbags and accessories at a nominal price, all benefitting PACE Center for Girls of Lee County.
Tickets are $30 in advance on the Love That Dress! website, or $40 at the door; VIP tickets are available for $150, offering early access shopping, suite-level private dressing rooms, express checkout and complimentary drinks, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. More than 500 fashionistas are expected to attend Love That Dress! and will enjoy music, shopping, silent auctions and more.
PACE Center for Girls began as a community response to the realization that girls involved with the justice system were either being placed in programs designed for boys or placed further into the system for their own protection. PACE created an alternative that is now a nationally recognized model for reducing recidivism and improving school success, employment and self-sufficiency. The PACE Center for Girls provides young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training and advocacy — helping each girl find her voice, achieve her potential and celebrate a life defined by responsibility, dignity, serenity and grace.
THE SPONSORS & COLLECTION SITES
Presenting sponsor White House Black Market has supported the event since its inception 10 years ago, donating hundreds of brand new dresses and accessories each year. Several other sponsors serve as collection sites for donations. Gently used dresses may be dropped off at the following locations:
- White House Black Market — Bell Tower Shops & Coconut Point Mall locations
- Timbers Restaurant & Fish Market — Sanibel Island
- PACE Center for Girls —3800 Evans Ave., Ft. Myers
- Spada Salon & Day Spa — 13161 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers
- Embassy Suites Estero — 10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive
- Nu Image Cleaners — Edison Mall and Daniels Parkway locations
- Miromar Outlets — 10801 Corkscrew Road, Estero
- Iberia Bank — All Lee County locations
- Allstate Insurance/Bryan Avery — 4085 Hancock Bridge Pkwy, North Ft. Myers
- Goodwill Boutique on First — 2401 First St., Fort Myers
Ticket: $40 ($30 in advance)