- This event has passed.
How to Get Employees to Think Like Owners
April 8, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$40
The Above Board Chamber of Florida is conducting seminars designed to help executives invigorate their staff. The first “How to Get Employees to Think Like Owners” luncheon meeting will take place Monday, April 8 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hilton Naples Sue Huff & Associates Inc. will be the master of ceremonies for the following panel of well-respected business leaders:
· Theo Etzel, chairman of the board for Conditioned Air.
· Michael Wynn, board chair and president for Sunshine Ace Hardware.
· Russell A. Budd, owner of PBS Contractors and Wall Systems Contractors.
· Sharon Hood, founder and publisher of èBella magazine and president of MarketCrank Inc.
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost is $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
Naples Floral Design and Sagewood Institute are the sponsors, and the featured nonprofit is the Literacy Volunteers of Collier County.
Cindy McCurry-Ross, The News-Press executive editor and USA Today Network Florida regional editor, is the master of ceremonies for the second seminar, set for Thursday, April 11 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza on 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers. She’ll moderate the following panel of trusted executives:
· Samira Beckwith, president and CEO of Hope HealthCare Services.
· Mike Wukitsch, chief human resources officer for Lee Health.
· Brian Chapman, CEO of the Chapman Insurance Group.
· Christina Schwinn, Pavese Law Firm partner.
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Wednesday, April 3 is $30 for members and $38 for non-members. After April 3, it’s $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
The Chapman Insurance Group and the Pavese Law Firm are the sponsors. The featured nonprofit is the 4 Words Foundation.
Yearly sponsors for the Above Board Chamber of Florida are Tri-Town Construction LLC, Conditioned Air, CONRIC PR & Marketing, Creative Business Coaches, Spada Salon and Day Spa, Your Walking Billboard LLC, Charlie McDonald Photography, Lady in Pink Photography LLC and Signarama Fort Myers (North).