Need to find a public record? Or get help with a road or drainage issue near your home? Perhaps you have an idea for the Village but don’t know who to contact. A new service on the Village of Estero website will act as a convenient “one stop shop” for submitting these types of inquiries and making other official requests.
This month, the Estero government will be launching an easy-to-use, all-inclusive, online system for our customers. The services to be offered on this user-friendly system include:
- Applying for a building permit
- Requesting a rezoning
- Seeking a public record
- Getting help with a drainage, road, or landscaping issue
- Providing a general comment
What are the Benefits?
There are many reasons for implementing this convenient system:
- The system will be fully accessible for all of our customers, at all times of the day.
- The response times for all customer requests, across Village functions, will be available online at all times of the day.
- The reduction in processing time and paper waste will improve Village customer service and reduce costs.
- Built by Village staff and contractors, this system is cost-effective, reliable and sustainable.
Do I have to Switch to the Online System?
No! The Village will have paper copies of all applications available at Village Hall (9401 Corkscrew Palms Circle) if you prefer to continue using physical applications. Additionally, Village staff can walk you through an application via phone (239-221-5035) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are here to help!
What is the Takeaway?
The Village prioritizes customer service. We believe that this system will make daily processes easier for residents and business owners alike, while maximizing accessibility and transparency. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have!
Look for the “Get Help!” button located prominently on the Village of Estero homepage!